Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back to ELINIA?

Annoying Mum and Aunt today somehow went into my room and chat there while i was taking my sweet time on sleeping. I went to bed at 1 last night because i have Jap's class at 11 today. They came in my room twice, 1st was mopping the floor. Then, Masuk Baju to the Almari. And somehow the door that's quite rosak came out while my mum was trying to slide back and close it. Not to mention, my aunt was inside too, i think that time was around 9.50. So they took their sweet time to fix the door while i was sleeping. I was so frustrated, when i didn't get enough sleep.. My mood will go 'Kaboom!'. So, i raised my voice a little.. ' Can You please get out '

They went out after they fixed it. And i was trying to get back to my pace. Obviously, it didn't worked. Crang, there goes the sound again.. Wake up, you're late.

My face = ZZZZZZZzzz -.-

After i brushed my teeth, i went to bath. Out of the sudden, i felt like playing the piano. I was desperate, cuz' i got my piano sheets YES x2..! is 'ELINIA' from maplestory. yeap, i was addicted to that song. I played it for 10mins.

I love that song because it brings back memories. Those time, when i was a maple-tard. I trained my stupid character. A bandit.. Talked about maple, those time i was kinda retarded. Haha, i think the reason i played it is because of friends joining the same game and get to chat with them.

This song also brought back times when i was a mage in maple. When i want to rest i somehow love to take a ride to elinia and afk there. Maybe the melody really smoothed my mood. Who knows.

and went to jap's class. Miki Sensei did the usual. But today i am very blur, not enough sleep zz. So wasn't able some question and was busy sms-ing with her. i found out that i was the youngest in the class. Before me there was a form 4, Pala i think teacher called her that but i think she's not as young as me cuz' i'm a November child hahaha.

Glad to know those feelings were gone. Thanks to Mr OwnagePranks. HE IS A LEGEND. WTF! He prank called the Asian Restaurant. He told him that his restaurant is on fire and he also make those special sound effects to make it so real lol etc. You should watch his vids in youtube. Hilarious like hell.

Hahaha more than enough right guys? byebye! Adios

No comments: