Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, August 16, 2009

THE PARTY~

I had so much YESTERDAY! We actually wasted a lot of water.

SeowJing & SuetYen organized a bbq party, and lots of people came that day. I went home around 10pm.

Lazy to blog too much i will compressed it.

- Pool = Human tossing.. -Splash- and my leg cramped.
- Food = MmmmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmmmmm
- Games = No present? haha but fun.
- Friends = Insanity
- Sauna = AUH~

Actually i've been here before when i was standard 5 i think. That day was SuetYen's b'day so came to her house.

Well, the only thing i want to mention is.. Boys went to Girls' toilet and Girls also went to Boys' toilet. No reason at all! HOMG, I TRESPASSED TOO! THIS IS MY 2ND TIME OF THE YEAR! hahaha if you remembered i posted a post about me in A&W.

The day before yesterday was.. HAPPPY! Because something happened... :p i'm not going to tell. But the person who's involved should be reading now. Please don't be so bad anymore.. What you did i am really appreciated. Thank You! ;) Treat me better ya'!

Sayounara! Matta ashita!

No comments: