Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

En Beh returns?

Somehow, Now; I'm finally able to understand 100% what is the last chapter of Prinsip Akaun. After 1 month of confusion, I finally got it Teehee!

So, Mr Amara came in today and continued his 'teaching' for add maths. He's still sick and he still came. So GuoZhang's Place was directly infront of the teacher's table. And suddenly he came to my place and told me something.


That stupid Amara..
What???
He sits infront of me and keep coughing
Ohh? hahaha


So Seng Yew told us about his Accounts' period WITHOUT En Beh. Like i said, he's not bad but he's just kinda dull. He told me that the teacher made that question himself and he doesn't know how to do it at one point. WOW, i didn't WOW that time I LOL-ED! haha, that was very very funny. The Kembojians was complaining to En Beh about the new teacher. I think he might come back to teach them again.

Dexter shared his too! He said that they actually have two periods of accounts but after he finished teaching one period En Beh took over the 2nd one.

That must be harsh for him ;(

He told us that he sat there for the 2nd period hahaha.

So that's all i wanted to share with you today. Byebye Now! ADIOS!

No comments: