Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, August 7, 2009

Let's Start of with something normal.

Today, i went badminton with the usual. Walked there ate at old town. blabla... don't want to write about this already.. Let's skip to the main thing...


-
-
-
-
-
-
Dear blog, nonono.. Dear,... oh dear... As i was trying to get an assurance from her. Her voices told me nothing. Pitiful shadows are once again shown, from the light that reflected it on the wall. I saw that man on the wall, but I couldn't help to change his pose. I was there all along, hoping that something will be brought from long. But in the end you left me unharmed, but only my heart getting heavier. I thought that you will say, i thought that you will tell. Why can't you say? Am i not good enough? Or was it just all a lie? I don't know.

Maybe i thought too much.. I don't know.. Sorry.

No comments: