Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Monday, August 10, 2009

Nemui Desu

I'm soooo sleepy today that i barely can play the piano for my teacher ;(.
It's all because of Manchester United Vs Chelsea FC.


Yea, disappointed. Chelsea's second goal shouldn't be counted. But Rooney's goal makes me refreshed and i continued to watch the penalty shootout.

and they lost -.-' 4-1. Stupid Giggs and Evra.

Oh yea, i've made my team in fantasy premier league. But so far 4 players only.. hahah hope you can join me.

Sooo, today Kai Sheng suffered a stomachache? During science period, his whole body was full with sweats. It is worse than that time he played basketball. So i keep asking him, ' are you okay?' Then he show me the ~_~ face... haha but he's okay after that. Saw his blog too. He was Envious? Aiya, wait la.. You're not that bad werd'...

Mr Amara will not be around for 3 - 4 days!! IM SO HAPPY! NO NEED TO SEE HIS 'Dont ask me why' face hahaha WOOOTS.

And tomorrow having pendidikan moral test. and i'm not studying hahaha who cares!

ADios!

No comments: