Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, July 31, 2009

Heavy heart

To Be ?
Or Not To Be?

Was I Overreacted?
Or Just Envious?

I Don't know?
Why Am I So Frustrated?

I know. I am not Good Enough.
And Everything Seems to Counter ME back.

Maybe you purposely did that.
But i always take everything you said seriously.

Every words, every whispers, every smile and frown
Is collected in my memories..

You Always told me that, I Didn't. I Didn't
But, which one is real? This? That?

For me, every "didn't" i never believed it.
Is not that I don't trust you.

But Every Emotion, Every words you showed
stacked up with a fragile disguise of your "didn't"

I just can't stop thinking. What are you trying to tell me?
You're like this everytime.

I'm confused, i don't want to think so much.
But you're keeping away from me.

Those which were needed for the answer. You Hide it.
Those which were not needed. You gave it all.

Sometimes i really want to say this word ' SHUT UP '
I don't like that word. People used it to me, i never liked it.

SHUT UP PLEASE!
Don't Let me know anymore. Is Heavy..

Because of you, i have past through many of these time.
My body, My Heart IS very heavy.

Not once. Not once.

Shinjite, boku wa joudan janai.. Boku no kokoro wa ittai. Boku wa Anata o Aishite imasu to kirai desu. Tatsuketeka? Dare? Dare mo imasen.. Ima Boku no kokora wa amen ga arimasu.. Sono Amen, Samui ne..

Just like you, really cold.

-I'm sorry. I'm just not good enough ;(-

No comments: