Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm not good nor bad

FYI:- I'm NOT a good guy nor a bad guy.

I believe myself that i'm a crafty, sly guy. I think is not a bad thing.

I always look further before doing something, and think about the consequences. Even though sometimes my decision is wrong, but if i did it there must be a reason. People who're close to me called will know. If you didn't talk to me or same class wth me before you will think that :-

- I'm a Banana Tak tau chinese
- I'm a very good boy
- I'm quiet
- Just a guy who wanted nothing but moving on

Well, these few days i came through a lot of stuffs. Arguments, backstabbing.. etc. I think is normal to have these, and someone will eventually sympathies the people they believe or friends. The 'Someone' will eventually too create 2 possibilities..
- Make The Argument more complicated / Calm things down.

You can call the someone a -KEPOCHI- or -8 people- or even -people who has nothing to do when their ass is itchy-

Yea.. Don't be angry, cuz' i'm insulting myself too. I tried to solve their problems cuz' as you know outsider can see things that people who were involved clearer.

So, for example. Miss C. Having troubles and disappointment for her friends. From what i saw and heard i agreed with Miss C. But, maybe they're trying apologize.. Mmmmm, from their actions that they did before i don't think so. They're trying to give excuses for what they're doing. Forcing, Using friends. The ones who did might not think so. But it is.

Everyone has mask. Everyone is different. But some people, they have mask that's unusually more than ordinary. When you saw your friends have those. You Will eventually try to stay away from getting hurt. But some don't because they believed something call 'trust' in the relationship. In the end, they will regret.


To -> Mystery Guy, trust me.. I'm not a good guy. Don't praise me and regret if you don't know me.

To all those people, who're in the argument or something related about fight.
Sometimes, things can be settled if you calm down yourself for a moment. For that time, also don't talk about it, don't spread it, don't give extra comments. That will help... The best is ignore. One day, you will make your decision and eventually you will get the right path

Tell you frankly, I've been through that before.
All you need to do in the end, think properly, make your decision and don't regret it.

Goodbye~.


OH YEA IM CHEERING FOR LAU KAI FAI IN THE ASTRO XIN XIU DA SAI! HOPE HE WINS! If Ryan wins then is must be rasuah

No comments: