Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Tuesday

Well, Tuesday. I finished my moral project FINALLY.Because of this,my airbags are getting deeper. Today was kinda like the usual also la.


So, I forgot to blog on Saturday! Something really funny happened. Well, back from my grandpa's home my dad was in a good mood. So he took us to the 1ST A&W. Yup, the near Amcorp One. My dad doesn't go to this kinda place usual you know, is like once in a blue moon i mean RED moon. Hmmm, so i went to the toilet but after i finished my business i saw a lady outside. I was calm, I looked at the door. 'FEMALE' WTF! So i was like whatever la one people only. -Washed hand-, -She Laughed-. Hahahaha, and i came out laughing and my brother also laughed. Then when i think back i was too focused on the mirror before the door so i didn't realized it. HAHAH! But, is not the end yet though. After we finished our supper and i went to the parking site. So i was walking faster than them and i stopped at my fathers' car. Then they was like, walking passed me. Then i felt weird. So when i checked the car properly... IT WASNT MY DAD'S CAR! LOL!!!! MY PARENTS LOL-ED! HAHAHAHHAHA I WAS SO BLUR THROUGHOUT THAT DAY!


So what i did was... being a camwhore for 30mins.

RANDOM!









HAHA ENOUGH LA!

No comments: