Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mssd

Yea... This year got bronze again. Well i tried my best to fight with the state player. haha

Soo, i was there at the MBPJ dewan around 6.45, i was the 1st human there lol. Then KK came at 7. With Seng they all. So you can say, a whole bunch of taman SEA people appeared at the same time haha. Well that time almost everyone is there already. So we do all those mouth guard checking, briefing, Warm-ups etc.

So Justin later found out the chart. So ChungLih was the 1st one among everyone else.. and well he did his best but he lost. I was 5th i won. But i kena hit by a back trust to the mouth. Bleed non stop, but i continued and i won lol.

So in 2nd round lost but got a bronze.

Seng Yew and Danush got Gold, huai jun and jeff got bronze.. n etc etc.
Injured my left arm and right leg. Hope it will recover fast!

Danush was in tears of joy when he won the Gold medal. He was crying hahaha. Forgotten to take the picture down. I think 15 out of 29 got a medal. Not bad! Not bad!

What else? Li Yen was annoying me with the word 'aggressive', she said ' Sound so wrong!, use ganas!' haha she got bronze.

Hmmm, Neu did well xD he won 3 straight game but failed in the final!.


Will upload picture tomorrow. I need to rest my arm!

No comments: