Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Did She?

hmmmm, just wanna say these few days.. i blog'd a lot.

Maybe is because i want to give up some messages to someone. Or maybe i just want to let people know how i felt.

I really don't know. I also surfed most of the blogs in my list.


Well Moving on...


KAI FAI! JIE HUI! LOST! HOMG! But kinda expected also. The most popular one always lose.. He did well. I watched that show in my grandma's house and Calvin's house.

During the show, i made a bet with 'someone'. And actually i lost but i'm supposed to get something for it <- WTF?. Haha, but somehow i felt a -not happy- aura from the sms. So.. The bet, was categorized as a -Chat- only.

Somehow, i felt a bit depressed. But after receiving more sms's i felt relieved suddenly. Maybe is the words that contained in sms's hahaha.

out of a sudden. I was wondering, did that 'someone' read my blog before? or even follow this blog? Hmmm, i hope she does. Cuz' there's a few times i'm trying to let her know something..

haha that's all. bye! hope tomorrow morning will rain!

No comments: