Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Thursday, November 20, 2008

You Just DONT GET IT!

It start up with a simple conversation. I don't wanna mention the name here.

I told Mr M about someone he know as in randomly ' 'A' told me something about you '
So Mr M was so curious so of course anyone will asked ' What is that'. Yeap, Mr M did the same thing. Okay. So I said ' Tell me, What Happened and I'll tell you' ( Didn't exactly know what is wrong between him and her'. Mr M explain that something 'A' is pissed off because of him, because he did something 'not good' to her. So Mr M decided to say sorry and told me to message it to 'A'. Well I didn't know this after Mr M said it. So I decided to tell him 'She didn't tell me anything. It was a practically a joke'. Mr M was pissed for NO reason. What's wrong with him? Okay, so when i decided to stop chatting with him I said 'Peace'. Do you know what he said to me? ' Peace? You never make anything peace.'

I decided to chat with him for a little longer. Of course, He argued with me. ( STILL NO REASON ) and he said ' You can play on anyone you like. but you'll don't know how they feel'

HEY! DID I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, BETWEEN TO YOU AND 'A'? YOU'RE INSANE! DID I ONLINE TO TALK TO YOU AND HARM YOU!? SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

And What I did after that was I try to tell him this. ' Did i mean to hurt u? Did I know what happened to you between her before i talk to you about this?' and he called me to keep quiet. I said ' I am trying to explain myself here'. WHAT HE SAID WAS ' DID YOU KNOW MY LIFE?, IF YOU DON'T THEN STOP MAKING A JOKE ON SOMEONE.' PS: DUDE! IF I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPENED WILL I DO THIS? WILL I? IF I KNOW YOU HAVE SOME ARGUEMENT WITH 'A' WILL I STILL PULL A PRANK ON YOU? WILL I? ( fed up)
SERIOUSLY. THIS MAKE ME PISSED OFF.
After a long arguement he decided to call me to leave him alone. Okay. I leave him alone.

MR M! I mean PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION!

Adios.


No comments: