Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Anyone?

1st of all.
Happy Birthday Mr. Lim Seng Yew.!!!
Hahaha, i know you don't read my blog, but who cares?

Okay, The Point!
None of my relatives are getting married anymore, and i haven't been to a marry ceremony for almost 1 YEAR!~ Yeap harsh, and never taste the wine for 11 months. No thanks to PMR. I really miss those moment when the bridegroom and the bride came to our table and you know 'Yam Sheng' with us. Hahaha, anyone getting married? Can invite me? I wanted to see the couple play by the host. By calling the bridegroom doing 'unbelievable' stunts. Maybe someday when my relative is getting married i will host it. Or anyone wanted me to help? I don't mind, is my pleasure anyway. haha nothing to write anymore.

Adios

No comments: