Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, November 21, 2008

Massive

Today, Once again! I woke up at 2pm and i slept at 3am! And I donwloaded the VeohTv and O2mania. Thanks to Wei Cheng i was able to surf in veoh.com. xD

Went to basketball with Wei Cheng. Hahaha A lot of things happened. A dog i think he was kinda desperate on something keep rolling on the grass and the rocks LOL!

Dinner.
OMG! I HATE BITTER GROUND! DAMN BITTER! My Mum cook it with the chicken. The chicken was good until... yea.
My brother was tortured by this. My mum told my bro if she never eat finish the bitter gourd he can't play game. ( I AM SO HAPPY! ) Ahem* anyways he never finished so he can't play xDDD.

THIS IS THE DEMON! LOOK AT IT! IS DISGUSTING!

OMG, haven't actually memorise the Japanese thingy. Haha gotta go to memorise!~ MAYBE SOMEDAY I WILL MAKE A VIDEO ABOUT THIS DEMON HAHA!

ADIOS!

No comments: