Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Amazing Journey

Hmmm, went to JiaWei to BBQ and Steamboat in erm... dont know what day. It was fun and i left the prawn and the chicken for the taxi driver. SHHHHHH!

Forgotten to update yesterday. So what happened yesterday was, Miss Ann organized a class party in 1u A&W. Before that, JiaWei, Hong Sheng, Jeremy, Rafael and Sanjiv raced in the arcade. The game is known as Daytona USA, of course I am good in that game. So I got first most of the time :X. But, 2 race i got second thanks to Jia
Wei and Hong Sheng -.-. Oh well, I drived well that day. And we also played snooker.

3pm, we went to A&W but I don't know why. Suddenly pops out a Hong Sheng. Jeremy: Hong Sheng you what class ah? Hong Sheng: Ermm
m. ( o.o! ) Jeffrey: FREELOADER!!! hahahhahahah. After that, we went to karaoke in Neway. We sang until 7pm with XiaoLin, SuLean, CrazyFrog(waikin), Jia Wei, HongSheng and Hong Xiang they all. Then jia wei, hong xiang and hong shengfor some reason, he went out to cc. I won't tell what's the reason.

Then. We went to take a taxi. Suddenly! We saw WaiTeng a
nd his friend.
Jia Wei: Who is that? Never wear specs.

Me : Wai Teng la..
Then Wai Teng Tumpang back our taxi back. That wa
s what i expected. But the *toooooot* taxi driver decided not to drive back to my house. -.- he wanted to go back. Zzzzz so we went to Kelana jaya Station and we took another taxi there. Omg, it cost rm7 to wai teng's house and rm5 to my house. Blaadeeee driver scam my money but not i pay la. But still feel angry.

8.30pm Baru reach my house. I RUSHED TO THE BATHROOM AND TAKE A BATH! WOOHOOO SHAMPOOOOOOOOOOO! haaha

and that was a long journey.


Here is some photo




WAiTENG THEY ALL<

No comments: