Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Miss XiaoLin

1. Who are you?
Who am I? Benjamin?

2. Who is more important to you?
Who? Haha Not Sure.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Hmmm. 1 year once i think.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Of Course!~ Is Important Ya know.

5. How many babies you want?
Urm.. 2?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Hahahaha! I saw it before already. xD

7. What is your goal for this year?
Hmmm, good results in PMR and to get a medal for something? ( already achieved )

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Sometimes. Usually yes.

9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you?
Ahem** I am not Ghey.

10. What feeling do you love most?
I love happy and sometimes sad ( To listen to some nice melody you need to do this. Trust me. )

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Love me more than I Love her.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
Can you just go away? DONT MAKE ME ANGRY~ YOU DONT LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY. =)

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Hmmm yes?

14. What does flying means to you- In a plane?
A very normal action did by a bird.

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Now? More Chocolates!!

16. Who's hotter?Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Haha, both suck. Joker from The Dark Knight is the best xD

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Funny, Friendly, Caring, Pregnant? and Female.

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Eat Chocolates and eat more chocolates. Also, trying to destroy something. MUAHAHAHHAHA. Ahem* Excuse me.

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
The Kindergarden!~ ME LURVE COOKIES!~

20. What are your fear(s)?
Urm, ghost perhaps? MUM ANGRY MODE.

DAN OTHER TAG :
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!

I am Benjamin.
I am Cunning
I love chocolates
I am addicted
I need friends and family
Hate to be alone. Sometimes..
Always doing the wrong things in the wrong times.
I am not trustworthy, i think.
I killed, cockroaches, ants, moths, flies, mosquitoes, and many more.
I have ate an ant before.
I love to sing?
I can't listened to things properly when people are far away from me
I have been to the hospital more than once
I am a very jimat person
I don't want to be a hero, I rather to be a zero.
-Why?
- Because Hero Need to wear their underwear outside.
- =.='




People I tag.
1. ENRICOOOOO!~
2. Bernard Ling
3. Si Wei
4. Ee Wen
5. Suet Yen
6. Jesslyn
7. Yee Juinn
8. KEVINNNN!~~~~~
9. Su Ann
10. Hann Jian

No comments: