Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trial Comin'

Omg. Trial is coming and i'm updating my blog -.-' why?! WHY!? What am I doing? Aren't I suppose to study? ...
Well Those Calculation gave me a headache. I need to get a LaoFuZi/MasterQ comic or else i am gonna get bored to death. Besides that, I need to get something to do.

P/s ATTENTION 3BR PEOPLE FRIDAY IS SEJARAH TEST BAB 6. 7, 8 FORM 2.

This time gone case.
Furthermore, I wasn't allow to use com now. Me and my brother pakat so we can play xP
I wanna play basketball!~ But Saturday got taekwondo competition and i takut i sprain my leg. T_T

I NEED TO WIN GOLD MEDAL THIS TIME CUZ SMK TAMAN SEA IS HOSTING THIS EVENT THIS TIME

So Do Cheer For me x) Saturday 7.30am - not sure. Haha I'll be at the hall.




No comments: