Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, August 8, 2008

Shit Him!

SCREW IT~!
I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

why? because i don't know who kicked me out of the competition. I paid 20 for it already. That's is not the problem yet, you all let those not 'suitable' masuk.... ( I don't want to mention their names ) Me, Audric and Jeffrey has been kicked out. WEHHHH!!!! Me and Jeffrey is Bronze medalist for bronze you know! We can spar better than those not 'suitable'... WHY THE HELL YOU KICKED US OUT!~

Kanasai. Jeffrey and I will be the runner for this competition. Screw it la... I'm so prepared now you all just disappointed me.

I don't know what to say. Master said if this time we didn't do well they might close down the club. YOU EXPECT THEM TO WIN AR? omg.




WELL AVRIL IS COMIN' SO GO AND SUPPORT HER!

No comments: