Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aiyo! Mengapa??

Today, I went to 1u and 1 of lens in my spec was lost. Omg, how to go tuition tomorrow? Geez, without my spec I am as blind as a bat. I think it was lost when I was playing a game in the arcade. Sob* :/

I went to 1u with JiaWei, Enrico, HongSheng, CalvinWe watched You Don't Mess With the Zohan. LOL, I laughed none stop in that movie. It was seriously HILARIOUS! You all must go watch. I give a 10/10! Calvin and I owned the pool! JiaWei and HongSheng can do nothing! xDD

It was fun. In the arade, Pool even the cyber. We played Counter. It was very nice until that JiaWei start to use smoke grenade and throw in front of me. Then I let the BOT killed 3 to 4 times. After that, he joined the opposite side. As in counterTerrorist.

Well I shall end here~!

No comments: