Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Thursday, August 28, 2008

28 of August

Well today the teacher came in to judge the best decorated class among the whole school. We're very lucky cause we get the helped of the form 2! 2bungaRaya. Man, they were fantastic! 80% of the class was decorated by them. We have only decorated the board and the walls. Miss Ann brought some flags for us so we get t0 hang them. JULIE! WHY THE BOARD IS ALWAYS DECORATED BY MISS ANN! SO DISAPPOINTED! haha why dont you draw something to put in there? Well THE TEACHERS REALLY LIKE IT! And they're wondering what is the lantern doing up there. We told them it was mooncake's festival xD. Btw! I SKIPPED MY DUTY TODAY! HAHA SAUNTHERI! xDDD. TANJUNG SEPAT! ShuYi, if any of my 'friends' going then I will go x). You should know who is my 'friends' right? So go and persuade them!

Hmmm, in the last period. ShuYi said..
Shuyi: Girls! Stay in the class for KH!
Someone: Guys Leh?
Nobody reply.

So i told Jeffrey,JiaWei and Kelvin 'Weh girl inside la.'
Then XiaoLin Said ' Don't go in and don't go out better'( in chinese )
then i think it was great! So my left leg was outside and my right leg was inside Smart Right? xD

During the KH. Of cuz, the exam paper has been given back. Mr.Nada said must be at least 50 or vitaminC = Rotan, failed 2 tablets. I got 55% not happy... but i managed to escape from it xD a lot of people kena. The student from afternoon session give a very pity emotion while they were looking outside. haha pain.

Guess what? i am skipping tomorrow school! WooHoo! Screwed the dewan thingy. I can finally sleep for 11hours once again! I really missed my sleep... Anyway, hmmm my COM! T___T has been taken back to my uncle ( pro ) to repair. Sob* have to use laptop or else I will soon become a mushroom!

Long post! I shall end here. Happy National Day Babe!





No comments: