Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tagged by Suet Yen

The rules:

Link to your tagger and post these rules.

List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

- I am now trying to control myself from chocolates

- I love Strawberries?

- I am bored now.

- Me LIKE RED WINE *GLUP*

- Yes i love chocolates

- I killed my fishes by accident long time ago

- I am dramatic.

- I MISSED YOU MY FWENS~

Tag:

- Ee Wen

- Si Wei

- Meng Kit

- Kevin

- Seow Jing

- Bridget

- Xiao Lin

- Enrico

#You

First Name : Benjamin?

Nickname : err? Benji or Benja

Name you wish you had : Ahh my name is good enough

What do people normally mistake your name as : Benza. Bernzaamin

Birthday : 29th of November

Birthplace : Petaling Jaya~ Assunta.

Time of Birth : Err not sure maybe afternoon

Single or taken : Single.

Zodiac sign : Sagittarius

#Your Appearance

How tall are you : 168??

Wish you were taller : OF CUZ LA. The Taller The Better xD

Eye color : Black + Brown

Eye color you want : Mine is good enough

Natural Hair color : Black, Natural

Current Hair color : Black?

Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : I have never dyed my hair before

Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : My hair with a hairband and couple of clips cuz is hot.

Glasses or contacts : Both?

Do you wear make-up : NO, Natural is the best!

Ever had hair extensions : Err nope.

Paint your nails : Once, with highlighters.

#In the opposite gender

What color eyes : Anything

What color hair : Anything

Shy or Outgoing : OUTGOING.

Sexy or Cute : Cute?

Serious or Fun : Fun>? But at least a lil' serious

Older or Younger than you : Err.. Same year Never mind?

A turn on : Nope.

A turn off : Yea.

#This or that

Flowers or Chocolates : Stupid question. CHOCOLATES LA~

Pepsi or Coke : Isn't it the same?

Rap or Rock : Both

Relationship or One night stand : Relationship.

School or Work : School.

Love or Money : Both .

Movies or Music : Both .

Country or City : Both .

Friends or Family : Both .

#Have you ever

Lied : Yeah , a lot?

Stole something : Yeah.. err i am sorry.

Smoked : NO SCREW CIGARETTE

Hurt someone close to you : Yeah ?

Broke someone's heart : Hmmm. My parents?

Had your heart broken : Yup

Wondered what was wrong with you : What's wrong with my taste bud and my stomach?

Wish you were a prince/princess : Hahaha. Sometimes.

Liked someone who was taken : Heh, yeah

Shaved your head : ALMOST

Used chopsticks : Me CHINESE

#Favorites

Flowers : Err.. Roses la.

Candy : Skitters! Chocolates etc.

Song : Too much to list out

Scent : Anything but not perfume and crappy smell

Colour : White.

Movies : Too much to list out

Singer : A lot

Words : HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Junk foods : Banyak la

Website : http://www.youtube.com/userfartboy456 (:

Location : Home.

Animal : Ant.

#Misc

Ever cried over someone : Yeah?

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Weight, Height still okay

Do you think you're attractive : Don't Friggin' Ask me

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : I will choose the fairy la. To get wishes

Do you play with any sports : Basketball, Football, Badminton etc.

No comments: