Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I found out that, I am quite DEAD

Ignore this, i am typing craps since i am bored and depressed

DEAD? yea..Not that kind of DEAD. Nor, Stress or what so ever. I finally realized, I'm always doing the same thing everyday. Like, TV, Computer, talk, study, sports.. etc. and it doesn't get interesting anymore. Even though is new game, new show or blabla. It feels like we're slowly beginning making this as our 'job'. What i did yesterday was, listening song, moody, try to be happy, chocolates, Tv, Msn, food and drinks.

Everyone have someone they love in their heart. It could be parent, friends, your love or maybe someone special. Forgetting someone like that is very hard. Some might take few months or years. During this kind of days. Also known as Goodbye Days. You will feel down, disappointed and more. And when you ask for advice, they will probably give you an answer that your heart will totally reject. The heart will lead you to something positive and is actually a negative. ' Maybe there's still chance? ' or ' Maybe i will work harder? ' is quite an example. Did you realized you will not lie to your crushes? Hahaha, yeah maybe some of them will.

I don't know why am I saying these When it is so close to Chinese New Year. And Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Maybe i just want to speak out a lil', i am not sure. A lot of things happened from the inside and the outside. I always knew that chances and lucks are against me. Tell the truth a liar is not working for me now. Maybe time is a cure. So let it be for now.

'Smile' version one
Wrote by Benjamin Lim

|Hearing your voice didn't always hurt
It's too late to stop it from the inside
I want to take back our time, but luck are always against me
There are no words, but your eyes can't hide what you want to say
I know.

You might not know
We don't need that sky if we're free to swim
Even if you won't talk about yesterday
I'll still be there to meet you tomorrow

Your fragile wings
Are just tired from the blue sky
You don't have to force your smiles for anyone
It's okay to smile for yourself.

I know time is running out
but in the end it will be alright
You just have to trust it will be alright
Because loving you was never, it was never tired
I know.

In these changing time the sun will shine
The star will fall into my hand
I will give it to you and fullfill your wish
It might only be one, but if is me i will
wish for your smile.

Your fragile, angel wings
Are just tired from the pure blue sky
You don't have to force your smiles for anyone
It's okay to smile for yourself.

Thanks for reading a useless post. Sorry for making jokes on you guys, i realized that i'm the same.
それを忘れることは難しい.

No comments: