Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

School

Yes. I mean NOOOOOOO I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO ART ONE AND NOW I AM IN SUB SCIENCE.

So i wrote a letter to Pn Lee to change my class to Jasmine. Weird huh/? I am not so interested in engineering or medicine. I just want to study math's subjects. ' Sub Science also got werd..' Yea. but chemistry is friggin' hard. You need to remember 38 formulas in 2days. By the way, I don't dislike my class. I love it. Just that i want to focus on maths. So i decided to go art1. Heh, but not confirm i can go into Jasmine yet. I will know whether i will be going there on Next Friday. Hmmm, sitting with Meng Kit. Hahahha, today we went to hall and i almost slept. Very very sleepy today but i have sejarah's homework.. Need to finish it before i take a nap. I hope I can change to art cuz it will be easier for me. Must study harder. Gotta go do Sejarah thingy Bye~

No comments: