Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes, Back to Blog

HeyHEy!~ I'm back! As you know today is one of the chinese 'special' day, and this day is more important than Chinese's New Year. Is called 'Dong Jit' in Cantonese and in Mandrain is 'Dong Ji' haha not much different though.

Anyway, today the chinese will make round flour and put in soup to eat and also for praying. This food is called 'TongYun' in cantonese and 'Tang Yuan' in Mandrain. Hahaha. My mum's add a lot of things inside so is the best among all.

I think most of the chinese went back to kampung for dinner like what they did in CNY. I went back though. Have dinner with the relatives. Wanted to go back after 1 hour because I need a lil' chocolate after dinner. TeeHee. But didn't eat for two days because of the stomachache so I ate two today Bwahaha xD.

End of my blogging. The End ;).

No comments: