Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hahaha? Nope.. WUWUWU!

I slept at 2 <- (early) and i woke up at 8.35 because jeremy came. Ate in Mamak. Roti Telur and Milo Ice. Walked back trying to kill some time. Went back 1st thing i did was go for the PSP. Killed A lot. Pressure rising is 10.15. Mum said is ready to go. I prayed and I hope my Godfather will blessed me. My aim = 4a's. Reach school. ( Shaking ) Saw friends chat for a momment. Then, Zaidi Blabbered line up. Go up the stairs passed the very very dangerous spotcheck. Made it through. Reached the spot. Annita Started to ' Omg' and my heart was shouting the same thing. She got 5a's though finally my turn. Miss Ann ' Have a seat, a chocolate and a smilly.' I sat got the THING. As i look down from the top

B
A
A
A <-- Looking for the next A.
B
C
B

WTF? WHERE THE HELL IS MY A? As I went frustrated trying to shout but can't. Went down. Chated with friends. Asked about the results. and bla. Lastly back to the car. Parents didn't scold though but i am depressed. AHHH WHY DONT GIVE ME MY A! .... As i came back. (nothing special) until now i am posting a new post. and THE END.

I saw you
You Saw me

You said HI
I said Hello

As time goes by
I Got Duller

As I saw the 3a's
I felt relieved

When I Didnt See the Fourth A
I began to cry ( in the heart )

Cry Doesn't make sense
As the time is lost.

You know that I wanted to say
but why don't you try to react before I speak?

I think i know the answer
but I wanted to give it a try.

As i begin to write this
I know you might not read this

But most of all.
Please let me know.

-.- <- Yup is stupid but is true

BYE

No comments: