Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged by Bernard.

Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box or anyway that he/she has been tagged.

1. What is it that bothers you the most?
'Wash THE DISHES.... NOW!'
2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
When the plastic bag of Giant or Tesco contain of Chocolates.
3. What kind of news do you read?
Sports?
4. What is your ultimate wish?
To have more wishes.
5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Probably.
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yeah when i was Five.
7. Are you afraid of pain ?
O__o Everyone is afraid..
8. What do you feel like doing right now?
Get Drunk. And Get My Tiramisu
9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Maybe. Maybe not.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
*Trustworthy
*Friendly
*Funny?

11.What is your 5 most passionate thing at this moment?
*Choco! I just ate my last one
*Evil Laughing MUAHAHAHAHAHA
*Video Something RandoM?
*Hang Out with Friends
*Solve my Question.
12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
I hate when your shooting my arm with your finger. But I'm kind I won't fight back.

13. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
HAHA GREAT QUESTION! CHOCOLATES.
14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy x) but can i pick rich too?
15. What's your plan now?
Thinking Something. But I have no idea what it is.
16. How do you see yourself in 5 years time?
WOW~ FAR AWAYNYA~
17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
My Kidney or Heart. ( no idea why )
18. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My memories.
19. Use one word to describe yourself.
Improvable.

Person i tag.
Anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: