Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

AHEM*

PS: Xiao Lin is Official Last. Anyone who wished me after my day is counted as Belated x)

Holiday is getting bored. Guess what? my cousin ( Kevin )is comin' back from Singapore and that means VIDEO xDD. Soon. Is gonna be WILD.

Kevin told me about what we used to play in the childhood and that is WWE, House Football, Chasing, Aeiou? etc.

WWE aka World Wrestling Entertainment. ( My FAVOURITE )
From the start, we will pick a superstar then we will taunt like those wrestler do. Like TRIPLE H! He Spited Water! xD or Shawn Michael with the stupid DANCE WALK. After that, there will be one refree. Then we start to fight. Blablabla and pin fall. There will be submission. One of my elder cousin favourite was Chokeslam from Kane or Sharpshooter from Chris Benoit. Mine was Frog Splash from Rob Van Dam and Wall of Jericho from Chris Jericho. Haha Is The BEST GAME EVER! AND THE PILLOW IS THE WEAPON! XDDDD

House Football
This is the game that we break our cup in the house. This game was banned by my father after he cuted my FOOTBALL using a Scissors Cuz is ANNOYING! Then poof is gone.

Chasing
Run Here Run There. TAG YOU'RE IT~.

Aeiou
There will be someone counting and they will say aeiou in any speed and the other players can do anything but after they say 'U' then you can't move or do anything until he is happy then he continue. But if you move you're gonna count and this game never ENDS.

Touch Metal ( Stupid Game something like Ice and Fire)
One people are gonna catch everyone. The others player can do anything, they won't be caught if they touch something that is METAL. They can save the others player that is caught.

King of The BET
We on the Ps1 and let the computer fight each other. I'll choose one side and my cousin will choose one side. If my side won then he must drink 1 full cup of water.

Card Games~
Yea UNO and The frog.

BURN THE ANTS!
Yeap yeap. During the Mooncake festival we don't really care about Candles. All we need is a lighther so we can kill ANTS! WOO HOO!~

haha i can't recalled anything anymore. HAHA FAVOURITE IS STILL WWE!


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEE JUINN

No comments: