Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pathetic

Sigh!!! I'm just back from having landslides from my stomach. My stomach is quite sensitive. Everytime i eat something slightly 'dirty', then will kena the landslides. What i remembered was, i ate 5 pieces of Pizza during the afternoon and Claypot rice during dinner. Maybe it was the rice.. BLOODY!

Well, my intensive japanese level 2 class started today.. Well, i missed my 1st lesson though. They never contact me -.-. Oh well, I changed my sensei!(teacher) This teacher is quite nice too! Her name is Miki sensei. But i still kinda missed Mie Sensei. I think is because we are close to her like a family last time. Hope to see her teacher me again. Have a little problem from catching up to the next chapter ..

Oh yea. Afternoon actually was supposed to attend Cik Swaswani's wedding ceremony. But suddenly they canceled it because Erique n Wei Hong can't make it?. Oh well, i was lucky cuz afternoon was also having some landslides -.-'.

Hmmm, filmed a piano video yesterday. Not so good, played a lot of wrong notes but i think is still okay.



Haha rate and comment yea. The song name is Springtime in my heart composed by Martha Mier.. Very very nice song!

No comments: