Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

JENG JENG JENG JENNNNNNGGGGG!

Hey Hey! So finally i have something to update.

Sooooo!

Let's start on Monday!

Hmmm.. When i woke up, i was so damn hungry. But i ate my breakfast after my bath and all that. Then went to school~ Well somehow the car was wet and that means NO PERHIMPUNAN! hahaha, not so happy actually cuz' have to see that AMARA. Well, i am like someone out of the jungle somehow. I'm like, on drugs. I'm HIGH. Of course, didn't have the mood to study but got back my Accounts' paper. 85 :D yeap happy happy.. for that day.

Tuesday!!!
Yeah!! Hyper again!! Talked a lot of things, and somehow when i'm hyper i will replied something UNUSUAL from what people said. Well. Basically today we have Beh. Yea -.-' Sleepy but still can concentrate. So.. I FAILED my MORAL. 28. That's like the 3rd subject i failed... MY results now is like a See-Saw. 3A---3C---3FAIL. BM is the only SPM subject that's not returned yet. Gosh... SUCKS! Got back some unneeded like Siviks. i got an A2 for siviks. The Exam paper was 47/60 but i didn't know i will get an A for not doing any homeworks! I only did one if i was not wrong. I didn't want to do because i somehow dislike the teachers after PN Zurina left. Like... MRYAP<- WTF! Some new teacher and now Miss Wee. I don't like Miss Wee teach us because she can't control the class voices because nobody want to listen to her.

and then... Used AMARA's Period to finsh my AddmAths work.

OH YEA! Puan Shirley will not be teaching our class until September.. OWH~~~! She was been replaced by a new teacher. Pn Syeerena? If i was not wrong. I... Yea... Kesian her ... She's somehow like Miss Wee. But her voice is softer and taht means.. NO ONE WANT TO LISTEN! But i got listen lah! Aiyo.

Hmmmm. Recess. Was like the usual. Walked around after eating. Nothing special happened.

Well. I think i'll stop here. More Updates after something happen xD

No comments: