Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, June 26, 2009

RIP MJ!

1st of all R.I.P Michael Jackson.
I liked him all along.His dance,his moves and his songs. I really do.
He passed away due to a cardiac attack. Is something similar to heart attack.But a cardiac attack is when you're heart is beating chaotically and it result to death.

Rest In Peace. King Of Pop.

You're always my best entertainer.



Well today. I was thinking why ah the radio keep playing Michael Jackson's song even in the mall. But after i went to YouTube, i saw the most viewed video. ' Michael Jackson died at 50'. Sad huh?

By the way, we watched transformer today. I rate it 9/10,non-stop action. Megan Fox,Autobots,Decepticon,Sound effect soooooo goooood! Heard there's a 3rd! :D

Well nothing much to say. Too disappointed to say.

And in the very end i still can't save him.

No comments: