Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Revival part II

I guess the last post was just too little.

Will start to type like how i used to.

Well as you know the school has just added the pebbel system and also 2 periods streak of PJk's periods has been separated. Pebbel system is a very **** SYSTEM. Let me ask you a question 1st, you use your intelligence for your SPM"? Or you do homework for your spm? Simple question. Ask yourself teachers. But suddenly i heard news that the pebbel system changed? Tukar to report card's formative marks? I don't know.

PJK. OH MY LORD. WHY SO IDIOTIC ??? Why are you separating just because one idiot faint and one mother of an idiot complained??? So if one people do wrong, everyone also must be punished? Think la. You make it like that, you got think about the KESAN2?? We all karangan also got write la, you bodoh ke?

--

Next topic, Justin Bieber. I hate you. Maybe i'm jealous, but i don't like your songs la seriously. I rather put some marching band on the stage. Why are people liking him so much? He's just the remake version of Miley Cyrus don't you think?

--

So, as you know yesterday was wesak day. Jiawei and kheloon came to my house to cari me? I went out with them with my bike. Then we went to the temple. After praying we planned to go somewhere else. *THOMBBBBBB* *SIZZLE~~* Rain .... Waited there for 2 hours but because of MUSIC BANK i rushed back in the heavy pour.

--

Exam? HAHAHAHAHAH I DIDN'T UPDATE THIS YET RIGHT??? I think i will pass sejarah this time... NOT. What i hope is pass semua. Instead of praying i will go find leaked paper xDD SHHHH

Done tomorrow update lagi

No comments: