Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, May 30, 2010

BENJI UPDATED HIS BLOGGGG???????

YES! IM back!

Thanks to Enrico, *&^#^%&#%

Don't know why, just want to update you all instead of using facebook's status

WELL, at least there got human replying my status not like here

'It's ur fault u know?? You didn't update, i was following it all the time'

Yea i know.. WHATEVER LA. I WILL TYPE ALL THE SHITS HERE NOW!

---------------

Okay, i'll try my best cuz too long tak blog already.

1st of all

DRAMA : Completed a few series again. Lazy update this *SKIPPED*

Online shopping :
WA, I BOUGHT MORE THAN 40 ITEMS IN THE LAST 35 DAYS. I just found out that I'm bankrupt. Nevermind la, go teach accounts~

SNSD : No need to update right? I know you all will be like. ' HAIHS, NO MEDICINE TO CURE FOR YOU!!' MEANIEEEEE@@@!!!!

RedStar?? : I'm following redstar's twitter to get update on snsd's tour for Malaysia & al- ' SHUT UP LA I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE!!! BLABLABLA' MEANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

POSTER DROPPING?? : STUPID TACKS MAKE MY POSTER DROP EVERY NIGHT. LOW QUALITY FABEL CAS- 'ARE U INSANE??? SO MUCH POSTER??? GAWD DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY YOU ANYMORE!!' WOI!

Contest : I recently participated on the contest of - ' SNSD AGAIN??? HAIHS ' WOI!!! THIS STAR NEWSPAPER ONE LA! DIAM! You might see the picture i post in the starSunday

Music's theory? : I will be taking my Grade 5 on September. WISH ME LUCK!

Nostalgia? : I just viewed all my past photo and i laughed. I was so cute XD

Kena cheated? : ...... Don't want to talk about this too *skip*

I miss you? : No one really care so *skip*

FLOWERED CAR : YAY!!! Today update, went to walk all the way from Taman megah to ss2 then balik with Jiawei, Kheloon and halfway there walked with Danien too. Time pass so fast when you talk crap with your friends. Now my feet is hurting so bad. BUT this is the 1st time i walked finish the tour.

Well update more tomorrow leave it now 1st.

*Give potion to blog* * blog recovered 20Hp!*

ADIOS

No comments: