Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week

Hello! Exam is not over yet! And I'm here. Updating my blog! Just want tell you what had happened during the week.

Start from
Monday:
-
No assembly! AGAIN! Well, changed our class to 5A. It is big! And hardly can hear what the teacher is saying when you sit in the middle. TOO BIG for a SMALL Class. 15 people didn't attend school.

Tuesday:
-
Don't know what happened at school. SKIPPED. Heard. 15 People CAME. LOL. Stayed at home, study.. 3 hours non stop Sejarah. <- Not Fun

Wednesday:
-
Sejarah! Look through paper, ... HOMG! PERJANJIAN HUDAIBIYAH!!! -QUICKLY WRITE DOWN- ... HOMG, I FOROGTTEN! -Shakes head-
-After sejarah-
I'm SO dead.. but still okay la. Better than mid term.
BM! HEHEHE Quite okay too.

Thursday:
-
ENGLISH paper 2! No problems la. Just silly mistakes.
SCIENCE!!
WHY I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TRIPOD STAND LOOKS LIKE! IS THE FRIGGIN' THING. /-\
Salah on Meiosis again just like mid-term. I think still okay..

Friday:
-
Chinese 1st, so we went to ixora. Took chance to TALK. HAHAHA
Ekonomi. HOMG, the answer i wrote.. All also quite doubtful.. -.- -IGNORE-

Saturday:
-
I'M NOW LEVEL 3! I got 78/102 in my test. Hehe, went taekwondo too. Will be taking the test to 1st dan. BLACK BELT! Hope don't fail. xD PLayed meetoto for 3 hours.

Sunday:
-
Moral. Studied SAMBIL msn+watch videos+music. -_-!

Im done!

No comments: