Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, October 25, 2009

ESCAPE!~

PRISON BREAK!!!! EXAM OVER!!!
---
WOW!! WOO!!

Wow, I didn't even know how am i going to pass my sejarah now! XD FYI, I did not study much because my mood was ... ( FREEDOM! FREEDOM! )

Yeaps, Dead. WHO CARES NOW!

LOL, went to basketball after comin' back from hell. Then, played a lot. Clashing against teammates and opponents. Then, went to digital to get JW's Laptop. After that, went home.

Saturday..
Hmmm, went to taekwondo in the morning! Practice for next week grading. I need to go because too much red belts?? And i felt so common? SO! I am going to 1st DAN! Hope i pass lah. After taekwondo, went for jap's class. LEVEL 3! Omg, So hard.. Not enough sleep somemore.. fishing in class. Then went to Curve with JW,KheLoon, Dex and Rico. Went to karaoke!! The place where you get high without alcohol!. And came back with a sore throat. xD FUN WORTH IT!

Sunday..
Rest lah.. But khe loon and dex came to invite me for cycling. But my bike got problem, tak boleh masuk air. So they end up going to TCM without me hahaha.

That's All! Tomorrow we have DODGE BALL!~

No comments: