Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Saturday, September 12, 2009

NEW VID! Best friend?





HAHAHA PLEASE RATE & COMMENT!! YOU'RE KIND SUPPORT WILL BE APPRECIATED! <3 YA ALL!



Wow.. Today skipped Jap's class. Woke up late today.
Yesterday, i watched Spiderman 3 again on AXN! Very sad, Harry shouldn't die. Then, it directly asked myself a question.
'What happened, if you're best friend died?'

Hmmm, for me.. I think i will feel very very SAD.
Best friend is someone you cherished, shared your secret to, and have fun together. Maybe sometimes we'll argue, but everytime we argue... It makes our relationship closer? But some doesn't argue. I'm happy to tell everyone i have plenty best friends. Everyone is so kind. I think my best friends is more than my friends! Haha. Okay. I shall end here!

Tonight Football! Going to watch Arsenal game tonight!

Bye! Love you my dearly beloved!~ Adios

No comments: