Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HOLIDAYS BEFORE EXAM!!! &^#$

Okay.. You know what guys? I found out that, after i posted the Xiaolin's post i needed to come back cause really nothing to do!

Homg! I think I'll used everything to blog now.

Well, well.. Holidays.. Is a pain.. After the holidays, you have exams!

Conclusion: holidays = No Holidays

... I told myself to study during the holidays before the break. And i keep delaying it? At first i told myself..

' NVM LA! STUDY DURING HOLIDAYS! '
-Holidays-
' MUST STUDY AFTER THE JIAWEI'S PARTY ALREADY '
-The day after the party-
' WA! FOOTBALL!!! '
-Monday-
' Settle something in computer first.. wait, study! But download this first. '
- Study 30mins -

GG.com. Yes.. Science! Horrible, i completed the whole book myself. But don't really get it.
-

Holidays. I repeated the same things i did yesterday again.
Procedure
1)Msn->Youtube->Facebook->Friendster->Anime->Youtube->MoreYoutube->StillMsn->Fantasy
2)Step one was repeated and the sigh has been repeated.

Homg... well I TOPPED THE FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE CHART! FinALLY! I took the lead.
-the end-

What's next?! Sunday was impossible to study because of massive alcohol i took on Saturday!!

EVERYONE WAS SO HIGH! GILA! MAD! Almost everyone, goyang goyang xD

Phone ran out of credit. Rm0.01. -.-' Kanasai.

Today i watched G-force with my family?? And is quite kanasai? Actually we're supposed to watch Where Got Ghost. But when it is my turn! -SOlDOUT-

.... I hate YOU GSC

Everything was so ordinary.. Headaches AIKS. Why can't i spend my time properly?!


GO TO STUDY!! STUPID IDIOT!! DON'T SLACK ALREADY!!! U STILL HAVE 15 DAYS LEFT TO FINISH YOUR SEJARAH AND OTHER SUBJECTS!

AHHH! AHHHH! AHHH! AHHH!

I 'Hate' holidays that is located before exam.

I think i should go and watch Gee again. hahahaha SNSD, i love the parody! Go search for it!


That's enough ADIOS!~

No comments: