Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20th = Disaster

Greaaaatttttttttttt...
Guess what?? I sprained my back again -.- Yesterday evening. That time I was lying down to read the newspaper but after awhile my mum told me to take out the Star Metro for her so i woke up. Suddenly i felt a little pain there, in my mind it was like ' Holy shit, don't tell me that...' i quickly turn my body and make myself relax. After 2mins i try to wake up slowly to make sure that i won't make it worse but before i even try to wake up i am confirmed i sprained it. -.-. So after that mum tried to help me by putting some medicine thingy etc but as expected it didn't work. I need to wait until today baru i can go and fix this cuz is close -.- and i lied on the bed for 4 hours without doing anything.

So i skipped school today. Mum asked me whether i want to go school, I tried to twist a bit but it didn't recover so i said I can't. 9.30am i woke up cuz i have a stomachache i rush to the toilet and ... you know, cirit-birit. The point is after i have done that i felt pain from the back again. And the time the process took was more than 3 hours. So after 3 hours i am here 12.22 pm took my breakfast and i am blogging here.

Hope something good will happened later cuz today was a very very very very very veryyyy! unlucky day for me. Adios.

No comments: