Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, February 27, 2009

Campur

1st of all, Happy Birthday Mai Tan~!

okay next thing. I want to change my account tuition teacher already. I can't focus at her class, and so not interesting every time i also think something else when i'm in tuition and what next was teacher asked me a question and i completely stunned. School, can't even focus at all. Teacher can't control noise weh. Miss Wee loh, i don't know why i can't listened when she's teaching. So any teacher can intro me?? Urgent!

Okay, class was fine. But got M.Math's test. Ahhhh, i also don't know correct or not. But don't care lah, can understand enough already not like add maths -.-. Then I went to chinese society. They have telematch. ( very messy xD ) Hahaha, actually it was quite bored; everytime when we know the rules already then finish. What the hell weh, like 5 mins sahaja so short. But in the end it was fun, the water bottle part xD. Actually it was supposed to be so freaking boring but Tung Liang started the war with Kar Hou so everyone kena even the AJK's xD. Then everyone very wet loh. Hahaha then balik rumah. The End.

Hahaha oh yeah at last they threw balloons down but never pecah one. I wanted to throw back them one. Regret i didn't throw xD. Oh well gotta go Bye~

No comments: