Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Sunday, January 31, 2010

DElayed!

Ok. Let's begin.

Puan Liew, i really don't know what i did last time that you have to teach us! Pulangkan Puan Shirley KITA!~ Adui.. Why you like to complain banyak? Diam a bit please.

Ah Forget it, Good news! My PPStream is now LEVEL 60!!! WA! I'm DRAMA KING! XD.

School days:
We just completed our some sort of presentation for english. Well, more like an election. I helped my candidate to dance gee to get more attention ( with wig ) and it was fun xD Kean Eng was so worried. In the end Sanjiv won. Great job! For Kemboja, Jon won haha. He danced sorry sorry. I think you can watch it in facebook.

Skip~
SNSD RELEASED THEIR 2nd Album on the 28th. I watched it already the OH! MV! So Cute! and i even created a video about it. By changing their lyrics. Jessica is extra cute xD

And yesterday i went to Yys' bro party. My brother went also. And a lot of things happened. Overall it was fun. Minhau n Kheloon went too. But bbq failed. :(

NOO! Justin Henin lost to Serena Williams. But she did well. Today Roger Federer vs Murray. Roger is on form so i think he will win.

Soon it is gonna be CNY! I can't wait because school is so terrible with Pn Liew and Pn Lee! Sigh.



Here's the video. Haha please rate and comment ok?

Ok Adios!

No comments: