Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm the real night stalker

Well, during my holidays i usually sleep at 4pm and wake up at 3am.

And I did break my record last year which it was 5pm but extended to 5.30pm xD

In Singapore now, and we filmed the 'gee parody' already.

Everyone is working so afternoon not much people to chat. Always ended up watching some dramas or playing some flash games. Luckily i still have JiaWei, Rico and some of my brothers..

Cash i won at KeanEng's house is all gone. Used up all for outing. Now have to use my own money to go out.

Piano exam is over, and a lot of mistakes for my 3rd SONG... Stupid song! Haha but i think i didn't fail?

Feel like playing tennis, but i don't have a racket. And i didn't play before. Roller too! But need to go so far + there got traffic jams..

Next Thursday, PMR results will be out! Good luck to those candidates who took their exams. :)

Adios.

No comments: