Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Thursday, May 14, 2009

and.... I don't hate much people, but i hate you. ;D!

Yes yes... I hate you... I hate people who call me to shut up when i am noisy however that time someone was noisier than me. AND WHY did you called me to shut up but not someone else?

Oh? So the noise kacau your study? OMG? SRY? -.-' Yea you like to call people to shut up when we're noisy but did we call you to shut up when you're noisy? Please la, guna otak sikit la. Who the hell you think you are? King ah? I don't think so.

Yes, YES AND YES! I HAVE HATE YOU FROM THE START. Ever since i got into the same class with you last year. Of course, i won't hate you when you don't make me hate you. So pooof? You did it? Yea your attitude, your words, your face YES I HATE YOU. I REALLY HATE YOU.

I was so happy this year that i doesn't need to see your face oftenly anymore. But after i changed from Ixora to Jasmin i need to see your f*ck face again. Yes, yes! And more yes-es I REALLY HATE YOU!! Not only me there's plenty more out there hate you. Well, you desserved it. You need more education for your Moral sucker..

HEY! HEY!!! and you. Yes, the irritating bastard. We hate you too. I know you dislike us, don't think i don't know. I just kept quiet, and observed what you do. Wait, you're face not lan si but i know you don't want to know us. I'm fine with that cuz i know you looked down on me since i was Form1. You hate me for disturbing the class, yea i did that i must admit i was so stupid that time that i didn't study.

I admit yea i got last place and i don't know why i get into the same class with you in form 2. But that time i changed, i am unlike you. AND I always know you still looked down on me. I always hate you.



WOOOT GOOD NEWS SECTION A AND B FOR SCIENCE 55/65! COME ON! 5 more marks to A!!! PLEASE MAKE IT THROUGH!

Byebye going for some Modern Maths~

No comments: