Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Friday, April 24, 2009

Hahahaha WAITING FOR YOU LA !

Oi... Kevin faster come back we need to film the video again xD i've been training for laughs for weeks already. QUICK I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL TURN TO THE DARK SIDE ONE DAY!

Yay yay? I think i am starting to dance like Michael Jackson slowly xD Well school was bored as you know those 'smart' people went to the dewan to watch some performance and a lot of people ponteng = can't focus on teacher anymore! TEEHHEEEE!

THANK GOD I FOUND MY SPECS! Brought an old specs from last time, the blue one without the left lens. So, was slacking all day and saw something rare? TUNG LIANG WAS LISTENING THE LESSON FOR 3 MINS! HOMG? CAN BUY LOTTERY TICKET ALREADY XD hahahaha

Another thing is saw Wan Xin and Choi Mun With their heavy make ups~ Macam Pontianak. Sheesh~ And noticed something exciting too hahaha ( secret ) let me give ya' a clue ' INITIAL D' that's all xD and one of his words irritate me o_o. a lot...

Hahaha anyway that's all

REVISION~ AFTER AND 1. xD

No comments: