Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Monday, March 30, 2009

Update!

HEY! GUYS! I DID PARTICIPATE FOR EARTH HOUR! I WAS AT MY COUSIN'S HOUSE THAT TIME AND THEY'RE HAVING PARTY OVER THERE. BUT THERE'S NO ONE IN MY HOUSE TEEEEHEEEEE SO NO ELECTRICITY!

Earth hour was like ... a normal hour? LOL! and my uncle and aunty don't even bother. They continued their entertainment so do I xD ( LapTop) Hmmm. It was BBQ b'day so now.

Happy BirthDay Teresa Cheng! The cake was awesome!!

2ndly, hmmm Owhhhh man! My japanese level 1 course has just ended! I'm missing my Mie Sensei.. Haha but not for long i will go back for the Level 2 xDDD hehehehe..

Okay what else.... Yea Yesterday, we gave a suprise to Enrico~ hehe i didn't organized that but yea i am in. xD So Enrico was so happy with his tears of joy xDD
So..

Happy Birthday Enrico WOng~! Hehehehe

So let me see.. Oh yea, Miss Chai Wan Xin's b'day was on the same day with earth hour. xDD HAHAHAH, sad case o. No electricity for your b'day xDD hahhahaaha oh yea haven't wish you yet weh.

Happy Birthday Miss Chai Wan Xin !

Hmmmm who else...

ahhh this post looks more like a b'day post xD!

IN case i forgotten to wish you all through blog, i will write it down here 1st.
(Soon)Happy Birthday to
Lai Kok Leon April 1st
Foong Teng April 5th
Kin Yang <- dont feel like wishing him xD but still March 31st (tomorrow)
Loke Wai April 6th
Mun Yee April 7th
Yean Nee April 8th

PS: All these info was taken from my friendster. So i just cin cai write it down so if others want me to write here for whatever reason please contact me xD But better don't la i very lazy.

Hahaha Sayounara!~

No comments: