Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What Happen Yesterday,,

Yesterday was RKA day. Haha for me is nothing lar cuz i am very 'good' xDD. Anyway, I went to school as usual. When i arrived at school i went to 3Mawar to Chui Sui = 'chat' with Zheng Yong. Around 7.25 Pn Suhaila kicked me out, so i went back to class. Then JiaWei and I sat down there talk a lot lot things. Recess! WooHoo makan nasi lemak, but too little nasi. They should change it too Sikit Nasi Tetapi Lemak xD (Their gerai name is ' Steamed Nasi Lemak LOL :X!) . After that my father came! Thank God he came cuz i have my piano class later and i haven't practiced hehe. Then my father have a conversation with Miss Ann.

Miss Ann: I am so sorry to keep you waiting here.
Dad: Nvm, is alright.
Miss Ann hand over the report card( i failed my Sejarah -.-' Why?)
Miss Ann: Here is Benjamin's result. He failed his Sejarah but i think he can make it through in the PMR.
Dad: Okay.
Dad Look through almost everything.
Dad: How is he in the class
My Emotion = O.O!
Miss Ann: He is very fine, he sat right in front.
Dad: Is he talkative?
Miss Ann: (smile awhile) Not really, but he do talk sometimes.
Dad: Did he passed up his work?
Miss Ann: He did my homeword but i'm not sure about the others subject.
Dad sign and we zhao!
Dad react the same, and i went back to home and practice my piano.

Btw, jie i found out that i am kinda evil too xDD. I am gonna Post some of my cousin's baby picture in my blog. COMING SOON! THE END!

No comments: