Crisis Core

Crisis Core
Zack

Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's make this colourful

Is Monday~

Hmm? I just want you to know, I am kinda addicted to you.

I don't know why. This isn't supposed to go so far. But still, ADDICTED.

I am know missing those school days with you.

We ~

laughed

joked

shared our stories

played together...

Holidays seem so dull without you. I tried to call you out. But you refused to accompany.

You're so hard to guess. Even your closest friend doesn't know what you're thinking

I'm Trying, to forget that i am addicted to you.

But my heart told me that i need to get addicted to you.

But i am conscious. I know i wouldn't have a chance to be with you.

Listen to me,

this might be the last chapter of my story;


So Let this be my last word;

That i trust thy love.

No comments: